Job Opportunities- as of 5/25/17
* Keep checking back for regular updates.
FASTSIGNS SALES CONSULTANT/
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Lincolnwood, IL
3450 W. Devon Ave., Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Responsible for sales activities from lead generation through the project management process. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Work with the center’s management and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with company vision and values.
1. Develop annual sales plan with Franchise Partner, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the position on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
2. Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and the FASTSIGNS Selling Solution System.
3. Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through networking, email, referrals, trade shows, telemarketing, face to face, and cold calling on business owners.
4. Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
5. Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
6. Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project
7. Regularly communicate with owner about “pipeline” of business, customers and prospects at all stages of sales cycle. Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings.
8. Carry out market research; i.e. competitive shops and customer surveys.
9. Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
For more details click link below:
Fast Signs Job Description.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE POSITION – Rosseto, Lincolnwood, IL :
This Full Time position includes (but is not limited to) such duties as receiving incoming shipments, verifying accuracy of shipment, inspecting products, processing returns and entering information into computer system. Responsible for maintaining Returns and Sample Warehouse organized and ready to ship. There will also be some stocking, packing, assembling items, order fulfillment and organizing and arranging in warehouse. As you progress other duties will include ability to generate shipping labels, monitor and maintain inventory levels, and work on general warehouse and production projects. Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and 401K!
Our Hours: 8:30-5:00 Monday-Friday.
Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs., and be comfortable working on your feet for up to 8 hrs.
Operate a stand up reach truck, and a pallet jack
Position requires computer skills, accurate data entry
Preferred: Word/Excel & SAP
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and great communication skills.
Must have 3-5 years' work experience
Must be punctual, and have a strong work ethic
Willing to go above and beyond the daily duties,
Independent worker with ability to work as a team member
High school diploma required
Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
All interested, please submit resume with Min. 2 references (whom will be willing to go over your related work experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a new job? A better job?
Join the workforce in the Lincolnwood area!
You have come to the right place for what you need to know about available jobs, our fantastic local employers, and our great community! Check this page regularly for new job listings.
Is your company looking for good, local employees?
Develop your workforce with us!
The LCCI web site will post job opportunities for members in any industry. We invite you to see how easy it is to list jobs online today! Call 847-679-5760 for rates and information.