Board of Directors
The Lincolnwood Chamber is directed by a diverse Board of Directors consisting of volunteers from local businesses who work together to promote the business community. The Board of Directors maintains strong relationships with village government. One of the top priorities of the Chamber is to keep communication open between government and business leaders.
Membership in the Lincolnwood Chamber of Commerce and Industry allows you to showcase your business, exchange ideas with other business executives and provide a wide network of contacts. The Chamber is proud of its role within the village business community. We offer:
- Member listing on Lincolnwood Chamber Web Page
- Free participation in member-to-member discount program
- A free listing in the annual Lincolnwood Chamber Community Guide, 6000 copies are published with 4500 hand-delivered to households in Lincolnwood, the balance distributed via Village Hall, through local businesses and at Chamber sponsored events throughout the year
- Employment opportunities posted via Facebook or on the Chamber website
- Member businesses can post their events and offers on Chamber email blasts, Facebook and website
- Networking with member businesses, local businesses and village officials
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Street Banner Program
- Travel opportunities with member discounts
Chamber membership means more than just business. It means community as well.
Please check out our Calendar of Events for information on upcoming activities and come out to meet our members.
Alden Bennett Construction
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Niles High School District 219
Director of Community Development
Mayor Gerald Turry
Village of Lincolnwood
State Representative Lou Lang